4th Of July Rum-soaked Watermelon Recipe
July 05, 2014 by sammyhagar
More images are available below.
Happy 4th of July Redheads! We are here in Maui enjoying summer. Here's the recipe if you want to join me in a rum-soaked watermelon - yeeeah!!
Sammy's Beach Bar Rum-Soaked Watermelon
- Cut the top off
- Take about an inch or two of the watermelon out
- Pour in amount of rum to your liking
- When it soaks in, cut up the watermelon you removed and put it back in
- If you want, squeeze a little lime or add a little salt
- Eat it right straight from there with a spoon!