2 replies [Last post]
Tulsa, OK Sept. 11, 2021
srkeylon13's picture

I will FINALLY be seeing Sammy for the first time!!! Been a fan for 38 years and cannot believe that I lucked out in being in Tulsa the weekend that he is playing there. Color me excited!!! AND I got front row seats. Fate is in play for this redhead!!

I will be going by myself and happen to have that extra ticket if anyone is interested in purchasing. Check the seating chart...Its left side of the stage, Row AA....front row baby!!

Tulsa WAS awesomesauce!
srkeylon13's picture
Tulsa WAS awesomesauce!

It was phenomenal!! Sammy held my hand, autographed my bucket, (which was to say he has been on my bucketlist for 40 years!!), and I got to sing into his mic twice!! I think I died and went to heaven that night!! When I handed him my bucket, he acted like he was peeing in it...hilarious!! Thank you for the heads up about that night. Wished I could have met you!! Redheads are the best!!

Tulsa 9/11/2021
Rock HARD Candy's picture
Tulsa 9/11/2021

I was in your spot last time he was there on MY birthday, 5/4/2019! I took Sammy and the boys a present and he made me a drink on stage and even signed my cup later!! You're gonna love being that close and it's one of the best newer venues in Tulsa in my opinion. We'll be behind you on fourth row over on Mikey's side.