** POSTING GUIDELINES:
1. Register for a user account.
2. Login to the forum.
3. Choose a forum or topic you would like to post in.
4. If you want to post a new topic or announcement, click on the NEW-TOPIC button to start your posting.
5. If you want to reply to an existing topic, click on the POST-REPLY button to start your reply posting.
7. Enter your information to create your new topic or reply to a post.
8. Post your message by clicking the preview button (and then submit) at the bottom of the form.
The Redrocker Forum has moderators in all forums. Moderators can delete post that are not within the rules or guidelines of the Redrocker Forum.
The Redrocker Forum has a *warning* filter set up so users can be warned if they are not following the above Redrocker Board Rules. Users will have a total of 3 warnings, after 3 warnings you will be suspended or banned. There are many tracking systems set up on the board so although you may sign in as *anonymous* the Redrocker Administrators can still see who you are and what you're posting.
More support can be obtained in the help section. Also, please read the forum rules and guidelines to clarify various responsibilities of forum users/members.
Thank you for posting on the Redrocker Message Board.
The Redrocker Team